Saturday 15 October 2011

Yarn Love

Some of the stuffs I'm soooooooooo in love with.... The colors are the stuff my dreams are made of. Haha...
Busy making some storage racks for all my wool. My gran frequently jokes that I have enough yarn to open my own wool shop... lol. So.. now..instead of stashing them in containers.. I'm gonna be able to actually SEE what I have.. the color combinations etc.  I often forget what I have.. and it's almost like christmas when I re-discover something lost for a year or two lol... Will start packing all the yarns out tomorrow.. hoping to post a few pics once its done!! Woohoooo!

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
RubyRed
I am an Artist and a Craft-addict... I am passionate about anything that involves creating something from scratch. I would love to revive an interest in our traditional crafts like knitting and crochet. The art and skill involved in it amazes me. I learn every day.....
View my complete profile

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.

Visitors

Followers

Popular Posts